NiceLabel 10 is here - find out more in the webinar!
Get to know the latest NiceLabel version now!
Update: Missed the webinar?
Here you get to the overview and find out what NiceLabel 10 has in store for you:
Loftware NiceLabel 10 Overview - What's New?
The NiceLabel 10 end-user webinar will take place on November 16, 2021 from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CET.
You can register for the webinar free of charge under the following link:
>>> Register now - the NiceLabel 10 Webinar <<<
What to expect:
NiceLabel version 10 promises "better visibility, more control and easier administration" for the user.
In essence, this means for you:
- a completely redesigned control center that gives users more valuable information faster
- role-based access controls that define the permissions for printer groups, e.g. B. restricting the access of operators to their local printers
- new web-based printer driver deployment that enables you to install or update printer drivers remotely, saving time and avoiding unplanned downtime
- improved integrations, including new cloud-based APIs that enable standard integration with external business systems, as well as a new Microsoft Dynamics 365 connector and an updated ABAP package for SAP integration
- new and updated printer drivers and an increased number of printing and marking / coding devices supported
- a completely new online help portal