ZM is now ZT
Zebra is replacing the ZM series with the already well-known ZT series. The ZM & RZ400, with 4" print width, is now the ZT410, and the ZM & RZ600, with 6" print width, is the ZT420.
Naturally, the "NEW ONES" also have innovations, such as:
* Ethernet and Bluetooth as standard feature
* 2 open media slots for optional connectivity, including 802.11 a/b/g/n
* USB Host support enables simple printer configuration and expanded memory capabilities through designated drives.
* Dynamic QR codes for web-based support as needed to quickly resolve printer errors
* Illuminated media loading enables intuitive media loading
The printers in the series ZM400/ZM600 have been discontinued and can be ordered up until 31 July 2014. Until then, any orders received will be scheduled for shipment no later than 30 September 2014 at the latest. Starting from this date, Zebra will provide replacement parts and support for a maximum of 36 months.